- 1oz whiskey
- 6oz Wandering Bear Cold Brew
- 2oz half & half
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Lay remaining 4 tablespoons of sugar evenly onto a plate.
- Evenly sprinkle cinnamon on top of sugar, allow for patches of cinnamon and sugar, you don’t want to mix them together.
- Dip shot glass rim into sugar mixture and then using a cocktail mixer or similar, combine coffee and whiskey with a few ice cubes.
- Pour coffee and whiskey into shot glasses and top with a bit of half and half.