- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder pinch of salt
- ½ cup Wandering Bear Cold Brew Coffee
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 overripe banana
- 3 tablespoons cooking fat of choice – butter, ghee or coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until well combined.
- Heat a large skillet on medium and add cooking fat until warm but not smoking.
- Add pancake batter to pan, about 4 smaller sized pancakes at a time and cook for about 2-3minutes each side. A great time to flip is when you see bubbles start to appear on the top.
- Serve warm with toppings of choice!